Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

St. Louis show break....MALKIN!!!!!!

Well, to start the day off, I came across a guy with a box of rookies, selling for $1 a piece. I looked through and found 4 Helm BD rc's and 4 Abdelkader BD rc's and picked those up for a steal. Then, I came across a dealer who had probably six full sized vault boxes full of retail packs for $1 each. I was looking through and came across a row of 06-07 Upper Deck Series 2 packs. I asked the dealer to see their Beckett because I was pretty sure Malkin's Young Gun was from series 2. It was so I decided to take the gamble and purchased all of the packs. I ended up getting 13 Young Guns, a handful of inserts, and a Byfuglien Rookie Threads. Well, I don't think the Young Guns could have gotten any better. Here is the breakdown:
    451 David McKee
    456 Drew Stafford
    466 Stefan Liv
    467 Alexei Mikhnov x2
    468 Jeff Drouin-Deslauriers
    475 Benoit Pouliot x2
    478 Alexei Kaigorodov
    484 Enver Lisin
    487 Joe Pavelski
    488 Roman Polak (pc)
    and about half way through, pulled this bad boy:
    486 Evgeni Malkin (can't figure out how to insert a scan)
    Not a bad $40 investment for those retail packs!
    All are for trade, looking for Perron, Johnson, Berglund, and Oshie.

Here is the scan
    Last edited by fly6287; 12-06-2010 at 05:00 PM.

what a steal, to insert a scan you need to have the image on a hosting website such as photobucket, and then once you do that the image has a code you put in after you click on the little mountain picture icon. hope that helps, lol

yes it was theused, and thanks for the scan help worr

Quote Originally Posted by fly6287 View Post
    ...486 Evgeni Malkin (can't figure out how to insert a scan)
    Not a bad $40 investment for those retail packs!
    All are for trade, looking for Perron, Johnson, Berglund, and Oshie.
    That sounds awesome. Nice job on looking through the boxes and picking up the good stuff, and finding those packs at a dollar was a real steal.
    PM sent.

-Kevin

Dang I wish I would have stumbled upon that table but I got there a little late and was limited on time. Nice hit on the Malkin.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast