Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

has any sports city ever done this?

ever won a championship in baseball, football, basketball and hockey in the SAME year? Los Angeles could be the next/first with the lakers and dodgers if they both win the championship. LA just needs the kings to win the stanley cup!

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    Well I think its safe to say it won't happen this year I don't even think the LA Kings made the playoffs.

Bostons gonna make a run for it next year all 4 teams will be one of the best teams in their league

oliver, but you have to admit, the lakers and dodgers are on fire! the kings...well theres always next year! would be interesting to see if any city has accomplished this feat...

your right saindon, boston has a real good shot to do it next year.

not that I have ever seen. Seen a couple of NCAA Teams having both college mens and womens teams win titles in BKB same year but never seen the quad or even triple that i can recall for any city

I would love to see both my teams win a championship.

The Lakers, Angels, Sparks, and XFL Xtreme all won their championships in 2002
    they are all Los Angeles except the Angels

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    they are all Los Angeles except the Angels
    We could get technical and say that they are now considered LA...

Quote Originally Posted by gmoney168 View Post
    We could get technical and say that they are now considered LA...
    Not really because they are in Anaheim. Not even in Los Angeles county

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    Not really because they are in Anaheim. Not even in Los Angeles county
    The name is what I mean...

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaiian Bam Bam View Post
    oliver, but you have to admit, the lakers and dodgers are on fire! the kings...well theres always next year! would be interesting to see if any city has accomplished this feat...
    There's always always next year for the Kings...unless Gretzky suits up again, I would plan on LA pulling it off any time soon. I'd say Boston has the best shot...Pats and Bruins especially. The Celtics are iffy to me...once KG is healthy, maybe, but all their best players are getting on up there in age. The Red Sox are past their prime I think, they'll have to make some moves to get back to that level imo.

The longshot would be NY. The Yankees and Rangers are always big spenders and can be in the running. The Jets are building a good team, but it might be a few years off with Sanchez. And I know the Knicks are a long way off, but if they get LeBron, which I still think is a definite possibility, then they'll be right up there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast