Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking to trade for Alex Gordon, Jose Canseco, and Hall of Famers

I'm Looking for whats in the title. Just let me know what you have and what your looking for. I know that sucks, but I don't have my photobucket up yet. I will have it going mid day tomorrow, but I'm super impatient.

I have multiples of most all of Cansecos RCs. I too am a Canseco collector and would be looking for GU I dont have. Do you have any dupes?

I have a Gordon/Billy Butler sweet spot glove leather auto if you are interested, LMK!

got an alex gordon Game Used in my bucket. Looking for red sox. PM me if you want it

Quote Originally Posted by Zaccheus85 View Post
    I have a Gordon/Billy Butler sweet spot glove leather auto if you are interested, LMK!
    What value does it have? Ceck my photobucket, but it doesn't have much in it right now. I'm working on it all day.

Quote Originally Posted by HemiBTL View Post
    I have multiples of most all of Cansecos RCs. I too am a Canseco collector and would be looking for GU I dont have. Do you have any dupes?
    I just decided that I would start collecting canseco after manny got busted for ped's I was like, screw it, everyones on steriods and I use to love Canseco so why not collect him, but feel free to check my photobucket, and is there anything else you collect?

PM sent
    I only collect Twins, unless trading up for better trade bait.
    Hidden Content (work in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Dhouse View Post
    got an alex gordon Game Used in my bucket. Looking for red sox. PM me if you want it
    I'm kind of only looking for him in a royals uniform, but I like your greg halman Sterling.

Quote Originally Posted by basportscards View Post
    What value does it have? Ceck my photobucket, but it doesn't have much in it right now. I'm working on it all day.
    It is numbered out of 10, so it doesn't list...looking through your bucket just now I did like the following:
    Ryan Braun UD Ballpark jsy/auto
    Greg Volez Threads Letterman

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast