Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Throwing down the gauntlet to play some NHL 09... any takers on here?

Hello Fellow SCF Members,
    I've had this game for a while and not many of my friends actually own it and I'm looking for some new people to play online. We have a decent hockey community here so I was hoping some of you would be willing to play online in this game with me, some new competition good clean fun, etc. I'm not looking for like a league or some permanent fixture just some new people to play.

If you would be interested in playing, please post up your gamertag and I will shoot you a friend request and hopefully we can get some games going soon. thanks in advance!

P.S.- My personal gamertag is EagleEye161; just so you all know who i am :]

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Yes it is, my mistake for not saying, I am indeed on Xbox 360.

You might want to check the sticky thread then, a few of the guys made themselves a team, perhaps you could join...

thanks karine.

like i said im not really looking for a team kind of commitment, just looking to play a few one on one games if possible.

Flames17- Got this game by any chance bro?

indeed but the guys would prob be on for some head to head as well...guessing all their gamertags are in the thread...shame i'm on PS3...

that right there is not a bad idea karine... ill go check that out. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Pheebs888 View Post
    shame i'm on PS3...
    im on PS3 and have NHL 09 (and 10 once its out) so feel free to add me.

PSN: dark_tranq

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast