Yard Sale Gold !! Jeff Gordon 01 WC Team Authentics Sheet Metal

Was at a yard sale and noticed they had some die-cast cars 1:64 and up. He had several Gordon cars (and I am not a fan of Gordon) and while looking through them I seen this bad boy stick out. I asked him how much for it and without hesitating he said $4 and i said sold.

Glad I picked it up !! Condition of the box is Excellent with minor creases to the box, blister is mint and sealed. Overall a definite steal. If anybody can give me an extimate on value it would be much appreciated.

Dale

2. Kronozio
    Nice! I know when they first came out I found a Dale Sr, Dale Jr, and Bobby Labonte Sheetmetal ones just like that, and at the time, the Sr. was $200, Jr. was $150, and the Labonte was $50.

So I would assume the Gordon (back then) was in the $150 range. If I had to guess a price now, I'd say around $80-$150. Either way, awesome find!

Wow !! Didn't think it would run that much. I knew it was worth something due to scarce ebay sales and thier high prices. Thanks for the info !!

Dale

That is very cool!!! Thanks for sharing that with us.