Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bucket Updated: Looking to make some trades!

Just updated the bucket and also expect a few more cards over the next couple of days.
    www.photobucket.com/flemingc04/

Want list is in my signature, but am always willing to check buckets if you don't have any of the cards I need.
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

hello, I need your voracek opc, can you please check my site, need addition this week with some new bap, ice and ultimate break. lmk.

PM sent!
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Up for the morning.

PM replied to.

Could use the UD Winter Classic WC1 - Crosby.

Just added the Spezza SP in the autos.

Swap you either one of these:2007-08Upper DeckSeries 1GJ2-DPDionPhaneufUD Game Jersey2005-06Upper DeckIceCT-DPDionPhaneufCool Threads

for your Vanek Game Used card.

PM if interested.

Quote Originally Posted by dmaksymyshyn View Post
    Swap you either one of these:2007-08Upper DeckSeries 1GJ2-DPDionPhaneufUD Game Jersey2005-06Upper DeckIceCT-DPDionPhaneufCool Threads

for your Vanek Game Used card.

PM if interested.
    Sorry, but I'm going to pass because they are both white. However, maybe we can work something out your Sakic 07-08 UD Game Jersey. Let me know what you would like in addition to the Vanek for the Sakic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast