Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Country
    See wheeler281's Items on eBay

Steeler logo mailday. Check them out :)

I had to give up a Holmes to get the Mendnehall(spx logo that i broke out of a bgs 7.5 case) but happy with the Holmes replacement.,a game used full nfl logo shield. (bought from romosays who bought my Hines finally yeeeeeeah)
    and to top it off the Exquiste Mendenhall came Friday and 100% better looking then the listing.Now if I could get the seller to sell me his other one that he pulled in the same box. what a day for him.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/EXQUISITE-RASHARD-MENDENHALL-AUTO-JERSEY-PATCH-LOGO-RC_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp3286Q2em20Q2el1116QQ hashZitem2ea575b25cQQitemZ200344449628QQptZUSQ5fSM Q5fSportsQ5fCardsQQsalenotsupported

almost forgot got these Tuesday
    1/9
    2/9
    pic of the Mendy Logos together scratches from the case

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Wow dude, those are some Steeler beauties there dude. That Mendenhall /99, you just got to get that.

Country

Wow dude, those are some Steeler beauties there dude. That Mendenhall /99, you just got to get that.

Thanks so much
    I know man that steeler logo is insaneI have a Holmes just like it from 06.... It is the budget for July LOL

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

nice you keep knocking them sheilds down !!!! [ i hope his shoulders alright this year :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

You continue to flatter me, week in and week out with your cards that you get. My goodness. Sometimes I get my old man (big Steeler fan) to come look at these and he is just breath taken too. Hahha! Nice stuff as always dude!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (19)
    Country

man i just re-read the top- he pulled all those in the same box??? crazy

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome cards. Congrats!

Country

nice you keep knocking them sheilds down !!!! [ i hope his shoulders alright this year :)

Thanks :) If it means another 3 game sweep of the Ravens then I hope the other gets broke

Country
    See mstng99tim's Items on eBay

Those are just too sick brother. The other Mendenhall he has is insane too!!! Nice pickups.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wow, congrats on picking up those awesome cards@!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast