MLB Survivor Contest -- Segment #8

It's time for another MLB Survivor Segment. Segment #8 is open for people to sign up and it's free. Win some cc and have fun doing it. Check out the contest here in the baseball contests forum:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...21#post5796121
    I collect St. Louis Cardinals
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

One last bump-a-rooski before the deadline hits...
    **LMK what you need and I can get you list of what I have by player, team, or set***
    ***I trade using Beckett OPG for low end card trades. For rarer cards or cards that may sell significantly higher or lower than Beckett BV in the market, I will use the average actual sell price of the most recent 10 sales or sales of similar rare cards such as 1/1s, #/25, etc...

Closed...deadline has passed