Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1

    STEVE MASON Spx Jsy Auto FT....

    throwing this out there to see what I can get for it....books at $100. Looking for Blues in return...mainly Oshie OR Crosby or Ovechkin. Thanks for looking!


  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    Have a OVY yg...does he play for the blues...lol.
    Check my buckett for Blues stuff. Also have Jay McClement Cup rc.
    Brian

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by duffenuff View Post
    Have a OVY yg...does he play for the blues...lol.
    Check my buckett for Blues stuff. Also have Jay McClement Cup rc.
    Brian
    LOL I wish he did!...I'd consider trading for him or Crosby....whats the BV? Thanks!

  5. #4

  6. #5
    i have oshie yg.ultra,retro,cc silver,and a few more if that is what you are looking for please pm me

  7. #6
    I have Oshies Black Diamond RC, Ultra RC,YG, and Ovechkin Jerseys to fill whatever BV is left
    lmk
    Rob
    I collect Alexander Ovechkin, and high end Detroit Red Wings!Hidden Content

  8. #7
    lemieux/malkin dual jersey /75 artifacts

    Marc Recchi quad jersey /10

    up for trade

    PM me

  9. #8
    Hi did u like the 8man GU in my bucket or any interest in my McClement or Stempinak CUP rcs?
    Brian

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bccwolvesrule44 View Post
    I have Oshies Black Diamond RC, Ultra RC,YG, and Ovechkin Jerseys to fill whatever BV is left
    lmk
    Rob
    Hey Rob...I'm lookin for a 1 for 1 trade on this one...do you have any Oshie in the $100 range?

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by duffenuff View Post
    Hi did u like the 8man GU in my bucket or any interest in my McClement or Stempinak CUP rcs?
    Brian
    No thanks man.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on