Greatest QB in Bears History and Another HOF'er

and its not Cutler.lol

Sid Luckman RC:

and a HOF RB whose name you might recognize:

Doak Walker RC:

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Great looking cards. Congrats!
    "In space no one can eat ice cream!"

Very Nice...You are knocking that list out!.....Doak Walker was from Dallas, Tx.....Just thought I'd throw that in there...lol

I love the vintage cards, very sweet. Cutler is the real deal though. He is actually my favorite QB and I watched all his games last year. He has a rocket arm and great accuracy. He just was missing a little thing known as a defense.

Quote Originally Posted by CardboardLegends View Post
    I love the vintage cards, very sweet. Cutler is the real deal though. He is actually my favorite QB and I watched all his games last year. He has a rocket arm and great accuracy. He just was missing a little thing known as a defense.
    I 100% agree he has everything a QB needs to be a winner. He can be special.

i came in here expecting jim mcmahon.....jk sweet cards
    Super Collector Hall of Fame Member: Ricky Watters
    Looking for GU Helmet Cards
    Photobucket:Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Nice vintage. I was wondering who it could be from the title.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast