Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Otis/Fred Amey Collection: 50+ down, only 15 cards to go! Find one, get paid!

I only need the following 13 cards on my quest for the complete Otis/Fred Amey supercollection:

2005 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractors Fred Amey 195
    2005 Bowman Chrome Printing Plates Black Fred Amey 195
    2005 Bowman Chrome Printing Plates Cyan Fred Amey 195
    2005 Bowman Chrome Printing Plates Magenta Fred Amey 195
    2005 Bowman Gold 1/1 Fred Amey 261
    2005 Bowman Printing Plates Black Fred Amey 261
    2005 Bowman Printing Plates Cyan Fred Amey 261
    2005 Bowman Printing Plates Yellow Fred Amey 261
    2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity Emerald Otis Amey 240
    2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity True Blue Parallel Otis Amey 240
    2005 Leaf Rookies and Stars Longevity True Green Parallel Otis Amey 240
    2005 Reflections Black Fred Amey 164
    2005 Playoff Honors Vanguard Fred Amey 183

Here's my offer: if you have a card that books that I need, I'll go at least x5 the BV in trade with autos and GUs. AT LEAST.

For example, bring me the BV 15 Reflections Black? I'll give you at LEAST 75 BV. Bring me a 1/1? I don't even know what I'll do! Try me! I'll buy, too. And likely for more than anyone else on earth will pay for his cards.

Want a Peyton on-card auto? A Unitas patch? My Stafford auto? Bring me a few of these cards, I'll seriously work with you.
    Last edited by WestCoastSkinsFan; 01-22-2010 at 02:59 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

hey man, I'm still pretty interested in that barber patch, I have a few new things in the bucket....lmk if you see something for it....I'll trade you double book from my trade section

off topic but I pulled 2 more Devin Thomas jsy cards can you check this link. We talked about your Barber patch before. Can we give it one more try. Here are my Redskins.

http://s151.photobucket.com/albums/s...rrent=Redskins

I have some other patches in my jsy bucket
    Hidden Content
    Main Bucket:Hidden Content
    Cards For Trade Sorted By Team Photobucket has limited tags to 20 photos per tag. FAIL
    Link to my PC --> Hidden Content

I'll pass for right now, guys. I'd really just like to keep this on topic.

A kind soul has helped me on one of these, and it's now incoming. I think I rewarded him pretty well, too!

Anyone else care to assist?

showoff - Thanks for the lead, but that's one that I already have. The Longevity Holofoil autograph that I still have listed is much lower numbered. I believe to 10.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast