Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Crosby, Malkin, Fleury facing a defining moment at Stanley Cup

The Canadian Press

PITTSBURGH - This is a defining moment for the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin and Marc-Andre Fleury are now the cornerstones of the franchise and a big piece of this team's history will be written in Game 6 of the Stanley Cup final on Tuesday (8 p.m. ET).

Trailing the Detroit Red Wings 3-2 for the second year in a row, they're trying to avoid watching the visitors parade the championship trophy around Mellon Arena once again. It's going to take a big effort to keep it from happening.

"I like it being a defining moment," Penguins coach Dan Bylsma said Monday. "You know, moments like this define where you're at at that particular time. Everyone in that room should be ready to play their best game and make a difference in the game by playing their part, by doing what we do as a team. And that's the challenge. ...

"We need a defining game."

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I can only hope they don't get that game as game 7 in the Joe would make me nervous. Please end it now Wings.

Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Game over tonight wings win 4-2

I'm really hoping crosby breaks out or this thing is over

Fleury's entire career has been defined by various moments where he comes up short when his team (and in the most infamous incident, his country) needs him the most. He can get you to the dance but then he falters. Tonight is his opportunity to re-write what defines his career as a hockey player.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I feel like pavel has really energized the team...wings win tonight

The Red Wings will win tonight's game in Pittsburgh and the Cup will stay in Detroit for another year. Crosby and the Penguins will win the Cup someday, but certainly not against the Detroit Red Wings.

Quote Originally Posted by tboculosis View Post
    Crosby and the Penguins will win the Cup someday,
    or maybe crosby and the ????????'s

This game sucks!

**** I hope there's like 10 goals in the third.

WOW what a finish. Now this is the way all SCF games should be played. I like that the refs let them play. I'm looking forward to friday nights game, should be a good one.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast