Poll: Will Heatley be a Senator when the season starts?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Heatley wants out of Ottawa

Heatley wants out of Ottawa

Just saw this article on TSN. My guess would be that he's tired of losing and doesn't have the confidnce in the Senators staff and goaltending.
    http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=281356

Any guesses one where Healtey may land?
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Heatley wants out of Ottawa

Tsn is reporting that Dany Heatley has contact the team to inform them that he no longer wants to play with the Senators.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=281356

This is crazy... think of the possibilities here.

Ottawa can move WAY up in the draft
    They can get make a huge trade

Should be interesting!

Can't believe we posted the same article, with the same topic thread, at the same time

Moderator:

Please Combine this thread with the other thread about Heatley.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

This is potentially huge news. If a deal were to be made it would be the second mega-deal in Heatley's career. With that contract of his, though, and the NTC in effect, whatever team takes him on would be making a big risk. But he is one of those guys in the NHL that would likely be worth it. Bob, get on it!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

do they want Redden back? Maybe the Rangers can setup a deal to send Redden back to Ottawa and bring Heatley down here. LOL

What is Heatley's cap number? I know he has a no trade clause so he can dictate some terms right there. So i wouldn't expect teams with tons of cap space be on his shortlist. So this will be a situation where Ottawa will get some salary dumping in their direction if a trade were to go through. That being said, i'm willing to bet he stays.

I voted no.

Heatley is a player that any team would want. He'll be dealt at the draft to................Long Island

As far as going to Mtl, I'd take him, but they would have to negotiate a new contract to remove the NTC, and odds are Heater isn't up for that.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast