Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooo

Uhhhhh YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

hmmm.....HONESTLY im waiting for the heatley to LA rumors. i'm sure deano has/will talk to ottawas GM bout heater.

Already happening

Unless a a team wants to trade star for star to alleviate cap space, the LA Kings and only a couple other teams have the immediate capabilities under the cap to make a deal for Heatley.

My guess is LA will do something big at the draft involving the #5 pick, Jonathan Bernier and a combo of picks/players for a scoring winger be it Kovalchuk or Heatley.

I know he is of suspect health because of his constant groin issues but I believe Gaborik might also be on the Kings short list of superstar wings of interest.

I am torn here. I think Gabby is one of the most dynamic and explosive offensive players in the NHL........when healthy. When is that these days? Who knows?

I would take Kovalchuk first, followed by Heatley and then Gaborik.

If anyone else better is available then I'd take them.

LA is on the verge of becoming a perennial playoff team.

Plus, though not a traditional hockey market per se, the LA, OC area has become very attractive for athletes who like the great climate and the Holllywood lifestyle. There are COUNTLESS NHLers who spend their offseasons in the small beach community of the South Bay where I grew up.

My friend's parents who own a ton of real estate along the strand in Hermosa Beach among other areas, have rented places to at least 30 NHLer's over the past 5 or 6 years. Lots of other guys own off-season homes in Redondo, Manhattan and Hermosa Beaches.

Now there are many guys going the OC way into areas like Newport, Huntington, Anaheim Hills, etc.

So I think it is totally feasible Heatley could go to LA. There top priority right now is a socring winger to comliment Kopitar, Lombardi has gone on record saying that.

I still wnat Kovalchuk personally but hey, I'd take Heater!

If Deano can get a 50 goal scorer....he will do it...but he will not go for him if he is only playing for money or doesnt play for THE team....He has structured this team and will not let a bad apple come in and ruin it.....I am VERY curous to see what happens on draft day....Best part is I have about 10 people over for the first round and now it may be A LOT more entertaining than originally set.....but then again it could be disappointing...LOL
I would like to see Kovy or even Heatly on the Kings....The Kings excelled in every stat catagory except offense....Went from 28th defensively (in oretty much every catagory) to 11th-15th in almost every catagory.....so a 50 goal scorer will be welcomed with open arms.....

LA is on the verge of becoming a perennial playoff team.

This, along with open cap space, is why Heatley or Kovy will want to come to LA.....as their current team can not help them anymore....