Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is your most meaningful memorabilia item?

It doen't have to be your best, just the one item in your collection that you would never trade because it's special to you. Please say what it is and why.

Mine is a Gilbert Arenas Retro Autographed jersey. I love this piece because my aunt gave it to me for my birthday when she was going through hard times with her health.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (89)
    Country
    Cincinnati Bengals New York Rangers NULL

I started collecting back in December of 1991. In the summer of 1993, my dad handed me an unused ticket. He knew I had collected and gave that ticket to me, maybe it had some worth. I really couldn't believe he had this ticket from that same night back in October 1977. He found it in the elevator but thought nothing of it as there was a game on that night and rushed to catch it. Anyway, a few months later (November 1993) I had it signed by the player who had a huge night on that very date.

Yankees were my childhood team - when it was more about the game and the fans rather than building a new stadium by taking money from the very people who could not afford to go to the games in the first place.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice dude, and yeah the Yankees need to think more 'bout the fans

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See daytondragon's Items on eBay

Mine is probably three oil paintings I have of former Dayton Flyers basketball coaches (Jim O'Brien, Oliver Purnell, & Brian Gregory). The painting hung for years in a highly respected restaurant here locally in Dayton, OH named Dominics. They were painted by a local artist and donated to the restaurant because a lot of coaches and players used to eat there as it was just off campus and one of the few Italian restaurants in that area. I picked up one of them at the auction the owners held a few years back when the business closed and the other two I got off of ebay from a guy that runs a booth at a near by flea market, there are two more of the most famous coaches in Flyer history (Tom Blackburn & Don Donoher) that I hope to find some day and then I will have all five that hung in the Restaurant.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

I have 2 items,When my wife was pregnant she sent a letter to the new york rangers organization trying to get a wayne gretzky autograph,She must have sold how good I was treating her because 6 months later I got an autographed 8 by 10 with wayne in the liberty jersey.I couldn't be outdone,My wife loves alexei kovalev so I bought a genuine russian kovalev jersey and got it signed in person by him at a show,All on the sly without her knowing.In baseball it's my evan longoria autographed baseball I got in person at a mississippi braves game.Take care Steve

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Mine would be my NASCAR flag. Back in 2002 I bought a 3' x 5' checkered flag, and ever since then, it's been a project I've been working on. Anytime I meet a different driver, I'll have him sign it. It's been with me to many different NASCAR tracks/signings over the years, and it's still got a long ways to go. Someday when it's really packed full, I'll pay the ton of money and get it framed. Here's a picture of it:

And if you want a really big picture, check here (and click magnify):
    http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q...t=flagbig1.jpg

-J

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow guys nice items

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mine would have to be a 1988 World Series 16x20 photo of Kirk Gibson and Orel Hershiser that I got at a signing they did at Hollywood Park last year. I was lucky enough to be in attendance at Game 1 of the 88 World Series and it's my favorite sports moment of all time. PSA/DNA was on site and authenticated the signing, and I had a local shop frame it up real nice. Sorry the pics are small, they really don't do it justice. But it's probably the one piece of my collection that I would never part with.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Knicks New York Mets Dallas Cowboys

wow all u guys items are pretty **** sweet especially the gilbert arenas auto cus thas my boi ..lol..mine is my cwebb auto ball i got fo christmas this year ..my wife gave it to me and it was a big surprise cus she really doesnt know much abotu b ball but knows cwebb is one of my favs eva ..so that felt pretty good ..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks dude, you got a nice C-Webb as well.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast