Sources: Jeremy Mayfield tested positive for methamphetamine

Jeremy Mayfield tested positive for methamphetamine during a random drug screening May 1 at Richmond International Raceway, ESPN The Magazine has learned from two independent sources.

More...

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store

WOW just WOW-get the waste out of Nascar-thats unacceptable.

If it comes out that`s the truth it really makes him look good doesn`t it lol. And earlier in the year he fired a crew member for drug use. The pot callin the kettle black lol.

I think the question is how long has he been doing this and what have other drivers been doing? With no drug policy until this year who knows how long these guys have been doing stuff?

I always thought Mayfield looked like he was "high" sometimes. I always liked him. Still do. I hope if this isn't true he can clear his name and if it is true he gets some help. I just can't believe it would be "meth"? I was thinking maybe some Pot or possibly cocaine but never would have thought about "meth". These guys and even him make too good of money to resort to "meth"? When you think of that you think of alot more scuzzy people.

Jami

Wow. I just got some TTM stuff from him. Nice return, Guess when your not busy with a race team to Own and a car to race you have alot of time on your hands. Meth is not a prescribed Drug Jeremy. Its ok to take Claritin D though Carl Edwards does. I used to like Jeremy but meth is not tollerable at all.