Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 33
  1. #1

    25 AU/GU/Patches added to the bucket FT.

    Lets trade. Post or PM.

  2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
  3. #2
    could use the wade/kobe/paul trademark moves triple gu, plmk if i have anything. mite be able to let a haslem or two go for it. depends on which one, just lmk. thanks!
    Hidden Content ::: Hidden Content
    Gator Cards: 771 ::: Total BV: $5,170.15


  4. #3
    pcmb for that payton auto and of course the durant patch

  5. #4
    Like the Robinson, Moses Malone, and Wilkins Auto
    Hidden Content
    Steelers, Spurs, Penn St, Alabama

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Juvenile404 View Post
    could use the wade/kobe/paul trademark moves triple gu, plmk if i have anything. mite be able to let a haslem or two go for it. depends on which one, just lmk. thanks!
    I could use.............

    ALL of your Wade #ed cards(Not Finest).
    Haslem UD All Star GU
    JWilll Fleer feel the game GU
    Haslem Big Game All Star GU
    Haslem UD Slam GU
    Haslem/Wright Dual GU
    Haslem/Shaq/Wade GU
    Haslem Artifacts GU /100
    Haslem Ultra Quad GU /50
    All JWill #ed Cards
    All Haslem #ed
    (2) of your haslem RC's
    James Jones AU

    All of my Heat in my bucket are FT. Also, since you are giving up Gator PC, I will replace it with more Rare Gator PC. I have plenty of Haslem Au /25 etc FT. PM with what you could use besides the triple gu you mentioned and I'll get you a list of some gator PC you would appreciate... PM me.

  7. #6
    hey, i know i bought the bosh GUs from you but I just realized you had 3, you still have the Bosh/Ford?

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Ojmayo32 View Post
    pcmb for that payton auto and of course the durant patch
    PM me.
    I like........

    Cp3 Finest /25
    Brooks Patch
    Kobe GU ($15 & $25)
    Francis Fleer GU

    PM me.

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by xDrew View Post
    hey, i know i bought the bosh GUs from you but I just realized you had 3, you still have the Bosh/Ford?
    I havent shipped yet. My power keeps going in and out....
    $1.50 more? PM me.

  10. #9
    need the Lebron James gu...lmk what you need from me.
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy2550 View Post
    I could use.............

    ALL of your Wade #ed cards(Not Finest).
    Haslem UD All Star GU
    JWilll Fleer feel the game GU
    Haslem Big Game All Star GU
    Haslem UD Slam GU
    Haslem/Wright Dual GU
    Haslem/Shaq/Wade GU
    Haslem Artifacts GU /100
    Haslem Ultra Quad GU /50
    All JWill #ed Cards
    All Haslem #ed
    (2) of your haslem RC's
    James Jones AU

    All of my Heat in my bucket are FT. Also, since you are giving up Gator PC, I will replace it with more Rare Gator PC. I have plenty of Haslem Au /25 etc FT. PM with what you could use besides the triple gu you mentioned and I'll get you a list of some gator PC you would appreciate... PM me.
    could use the horford bowman sterling ref jsy, the broy bowman relics, and the jwill patch along with the triple gu
    Hidden Content ::: Hidden Content
    Gator Cards: 771 ::: Total BV: $5,170.15


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on