Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Another 06/07 ud reserve blaster 9.97

11 More 3 card packs I'll list all here goes.

al jefferson 9

gerald wallace 20

kirk hinrich 26

devin harris 37

troy murphy 60

mike miller 94 gold parallel

antoine walker 102

jason williams 103 gold parallel

t.j.ford 105

jamaal magloire 106

bobby simmons 108

jason kidd 119

antoine wright 122

desmond mason 125

david lee 136

keyon dooling 139

samuel dalembert 144

amare stoudemire 155

kurt thomas 156

zach randolph 160

mike bibby 166

bonzi wells 169

tim duncan 171

manu ginobili 173

ray allen 176

luke ridnour 179

paul millsap 193

gilbert narenas 195

saer sene rc 210 gold parallel

the lebrons athlete lebron/kid lebron insert lbj-13

andre iguodala flight team insert ft-ai

kevin garnett mvp watch insert mvp-kg

IKE DIOGU GAME-USED DARK BLUE SWATCH UD-ID

Not bad for 9.97 would like to pull an auto but hasn't happened yet.Take care Steve

Not to bad of a break Steve, GU plus "the LeBrons" is a good pull! but at $10 its hard to have a bad break!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

i think all boxes have the GU. I'm not sure if these have autos. I have bought like 8 boxes and all contain 1 gu and some other inserts. I at least have pulled like 5 of those LeBrons gold parallels as well as some notable rcs and a Rudy Gay gold parallel rc.

If you can find Bowman DPS 07-08, get those at half price; $9.97.

not a bad break at all, i was hoping for some autos when i bought 2 of those, hopefully better luck for the both of us next time!

I broke a box for $8 last night. Pulled some nice inserts and a Tyson Chandler GU. I was very happy with the break.

I have gotten 2 autographs out of these blasters, one was Randy Foye and the other was Ronaldo Balkman. The jerseys I have gotten are: Dwight Howard, Josh Howard, Kirk Hinrich, Leandro Barbosa, Jason Terry, Lebron James and The Lebrons Kid Lebron shirt. The K-Marts and Wal-Marts here in Albuquerque sell them for only $7.95.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 7o2 View Post
    I have gotten 2 autographs out of these blasters, one was Randy Foye and the other was Ronaldo Balkman. The jerseys I have gotten are: Dwight Howard, Josh Howard, Kirk Hinrich, Leandro Barbosa, Jason Terry, Lebron James and The Lebrons Kid Lebron shirt. The K-Marts and Wal-Marts here in Albuquerque sell them for only $7.95.
    Really? I have only found boxes 1/2 off at the Kmart on Montgomery. I got a bunch of Hot Prospects for $9.97. Where do you usually find them?

And welcome to the site BTW :)

Thanks. I was just at the K-Mart on Montgomery a few days ago and they are all out now. I was at the Wal-Mart on Academy a few weeks ago and they had about 8 boxes there and I was at the Wal-mart over on Eubank about a month ago and they had about 15 boxes there but one of the workers said he was going to buy them all later on that day after he got off work so there might not be any there anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast