Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Obama proposes making 'pay-as-you-go' the law

Obama proposes making 'pay-as-you-go' the law

President Obama on Tuesday proposed making "pay-as-you-go" rules for federal spending into law.

The so-called PAYGO proposal requires Congress to balance any increased spending by equal savings elsewhere, Obama said in announcing the measure that now goes to Congress.

Notice he waited until after over $1 trillion in spending to say this...I'm all for the idea, but I think politicians will find ways to work around it. And of course there's the issue of taking money from what to pay for what...I have a sneaking suspicion I won't agree with all of those decisions as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shortking98's Items on eBay

It's a step in the right direction, sounds nice in theory but let's see how it works.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

It's a step in the right direction, sounds nice in theory but let's see how it works.

Exactly how I feel, well stated.

SCF Rewards
    Country

HA.. It will come down to spend now and pull the savings later which will never happen... I can't say I support this