Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Graduation is here!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (5) Freaks
    Country

Graduation is here!!!

Tonight I graduate high school and move on to the real world!!! I'll be attending NC State in the Fall, so if anybody from the Raleigh area is on here, lmk because I'll be looking for some people to go to Canes games with

The real purpose of this thread though is asking for you to pray for me and my graduating class tonight. Rain is in the forecast and if it does rain, graduation will be held in the gym. This is bad because only 6 family members are allowed in per graduate if it is held in the gym. Me and many others graduates have about 20 people traveling to watch this big day so I'm praying for no rain! Also, keep us in your prayers as we travel to Project Graduation tonight and won't return until about 6 o'clock in the morning.

Thanks for everyone that has traded with me on here and I can't wait to continue trading on here over the summer! Thanks and God Bless!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Congrats! I wouldn't really call college the real world (you'll see what I mean when you get there ), but it's definitely a huge step! On your own for the first time...it's a lot of fun, but can be very overwhelming at times too. Any time you feel overwhelmed, just remember some wise words repeated throughout the Bible: "and it came to pass." Whatever it is, it's not forever, you'll get through it. Plus you should have a good hockey team to cheer on for a few more years at least!

Hope everything goes well with graduation, but even if it doesn't, don't let it get you down. This is a big acheivement, enjoy it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Congrats, college is different, let's just say that. I hope you have a great graduation and it's going to be a blast. Make sure you keep contact with those friends you don't want to lose.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lou2iggy43's Items on eBay

congrats man!

im graduating next friday!

i live in CT but next year im going to coastal carolina university in myrtle beach, SC

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Congrats, yet I agree with OPT - college isn't the "real world" in the sense of how that phrase is typically used. I loved it, and it's a great place for study geeks interested in theory and such - but the awful part begins when you graduate and start wondering for years where you fit in the working world, lol. (Unless you pick a very practical major that gets you prepared immediately for a job - then it's a different story.)

Anyhow, hope your HS graduation is enjoyable and safe.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See bodeman1313's Items on eBay

congrats! just graduated college myself. if you need advice, feel free to shoot me a PM!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats... Trust me, if you've never been to a Canes game yet, your about to experience a whole new world! The RBC is a great place to be come fall... People are friendly, and they are ready to tear the house down.

You'll fall in love with the Canes from the first time you see the puck drop!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

Congrats and goodluck!!!

Country
    See ebal2018's Items on eBay

Congratulations. College is so much better than high school. I hope it didn't rain and you enjoyed your graduation =)

Country

should have had it on the golf course.. it never rains there..

Congrats.. good luck next year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast