Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Karma indeed...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Karma indeed...

I just stumbled upon the thread from "Sportsfreak007" whining that someone ripped him off in a trade. I wish I would have found the thread sooner becuase I have plenty to say.

This "poor" guy (kid?) has the nerve to start a thread to whine about losing a few cards when he completely ripped me off of over $150 worth of nice cards and never responded once. The list below is what I lost...I was supposed to get a Bill Walton / Brandon Roy auto in return.

Roy Ultimate Materials Dual Patch
    Roy Premier Penmanship Auto
    06-07 Aldridge SP Graffiti Auto (RC)
    05-06Aldridge Finest Refractors/X-Fractors (RC)

This guy lives in my metro area...maybe I should pay him a visit.

Anyway, sorry to rant...but it made my blood boil to see a guy that completely ripped me off complaining that someone defrauded him. What a putz!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did he ever send you your cards back? Was your deal resolved?

Although I feel for you, the thread was locked for a reason...

SCF Rewards
    Country

No, he never sent cards back and the deal was never resolved. It was looked at by the moderator but I was only able to leave negative feedback.

Why was he allowed to come back and make more trades? He is clearly not the type of trader you want on the boards. He was my first "trade" on this site and unfortuantely my last.

Thanks for responding...it just made me upset see him whining....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow... I cannot believe it. I for some reason thought your deal was resolved with him. I can't believe that he is complaining that somebody scammed him when he has scammed several people! He wanted to take legal action against somebody EXACYLY like himself?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes, that is exactly why I was upset and felt I needed to at least post it somewhere (if nothing else just to let off steam). I am work so I can't really "vocalize" it too well right now.

He is *****ing about someoene doing to him what he did to me! I think that would upset most people.

Thanks for your responses! :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, that guy's pathetic. I felt sorry for him until I noticed he had 10 negs. Karma...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (30)
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    See maxdog_23's Items on eBay

Wow sorry to hear that, but just like your title... what goes around comes around...
    Always looking for Base, Inserts, RC, GU, Autos:
    James Casey (formerly Broncos NFL, Eagles NFL, Texans NFL)
    LOOKING FOR JAMES CASEY 2009 TOPPS FINEST NAMEPLATES /10

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, just look at the kids feedback, if you have that much bad feedback dont you get suspended or banned?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

Yeah he's under the age of 18, i dont know exactly what age though. But maybe have a talk with his parents would be a good thing and possibly to get your cards back or that Walton/Roy Dual auto.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, I thought about sending a letter his home on my company letterhead that the parents might open up and tell them what their kid is doing. I don't know...I am sure I would be the one that gets busted somehow for stalking or something! :-)

Thanks for listening to my vent! :-)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast