Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast

The Official Chat Thread of the 2009 Atlanta Braves!

Well, since a lot of other teams have "official threads", I thought I'd start one about the good ole' Bravos!

Someone wanna start with a topic? I'm game for anything and can go forever about the Braves.

How many more days until Chipper gets injured again?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck-17 View Post
    How many more days until Chipper gets injured again?
    Dude why are you always negative? Stop posting if your just here to start bad things.

Braves are my 2nd favorite national league team, and i just want to say what a great signing Derek lowe was.

Quote Originally Posted by JesRey View Post
    Dude why are you always negative? Stop posting if your just here to start bad things.

Braves are my 2nd favorite national league team, and i just want to say what a great signing Derek lowe was.
    I have no idea what your problem is. I am not always negative but my boy Ryan keeps ripping my Yanks so I am just giving him a hard time.

easy, he'e just messing around. But dang Chuck, at least put a "lol" behind it or something!

yes, he most certainly was!

And now, with Hanson up and Medlen (if he can pick it up some), we could make a run for 2nd place and maybe 8-10 games above .500

Lowe has been great. He has not allowed more than 3 runs in any of his loses so far.

I have no idea what your problem is. I am not always negative but my boy Ryan keeps ripping my Yanks so I am just giving him a hard time.

Your right, i took it the wrong way. i just thought that was the way you were cause you said something to the way way about Russell Martin and it got me mad.

I'm sorry for offending you, and i won't do it again. I will try to not argue.

Please forgive me

Jesse

lol appreciate it

Your right, i took it the wrong way. i just thought that was the way you were cause you said something to the way way about Russell Martin and it got me mad.

I'm sorry for offending you, and i won't do it again. I will try to not argue.

Please forgive me

Jesse

yes he has, and he shouldnt even have 1 or 2 of those loses!

Lowe has been great. He has not allowed more than 3 runs in any of his loses so far.

Page 1 of 26 123411 ... LastLast