WTTF: Weber & Latendresse Black Diamond RCs

Hey all,
    Would love to grab the Black Diamond RCs of Guillaume Latendresse and Shea Weber. If you've got them, please drop a line and we'll see if we can work a deal. Would really like to make this happen in the next 24 hours so that they'll arrive before I go on holidays!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

PM sent.

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Give this a second crack.

Hidden Content

One last try at this before the vacation.

Hidden Content

I'm pretty sure I have at least one extra Lats BD RC. Let me check, and get back to you.

Sounds good!

Hidden Content

It appears I mis-spoke. I thought for sure I had a couple, but I only have the one. Sorry about that. Good luck finding one.

No worries my friend, thanks for looking for me!

Hidden Content

i got the lattendress black diamond RC, lookin at ur price collection very nice,,,,got a price i didnt see on ur list,,,,2007 ITG "my country my team" 1 of 50 silver version...