they really wanted this Brind'Amour

wow, and the Crosby for this sold for $22.51

http://cgi.ebay.com/08-09-Be-A-Playe...lenotsupported

Must be a couple of them :)

Player collectors will do this, from time to time.

Wow, that has to feel good after selling that. As for the Crosby, somebody got a sweet deal!
    Collecting: auto's and game used patches of Jari Kurri, Grant Fuhr, Paul Coffey and other 80's Oilers. Also looking Ed Belfour autos. For all players, it doesn't matter what team they are shown with.

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    Must be a couple of them :)

Player collectors will do this, from time to time.

if only I could hook a couple of Getzlaf collectors for the one I have on there now

Quote Originally Posted by duwal View Post
    if only I could hook a couple of Getzlaf collectors for the one I have on there now
    No, I'm pretty sure this ONLY happens when you are buying and NEVER when you are selling...that's my experience anyway.

Well might not be a person that a RB collector but a set collector who only needs that card. Of course as others said is seems like it only happens on the cards you watch not the ones you ever sell. one happy seller.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

there are 2 or 3 brindy collectors who grab the initial cards for high $ .. once they have one of each, the subsequent ones can be had for a much better price. You have to be patient on the buy end.. and for a new product with a low # brindy (under $50), you would be wise to throw a high $ bin..