Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The start of my PSA 10 Dan Marino Collection

OK, I decided to take on an impossible task. A Dan Marino PSA 10 collection.

Here is the start. I currently have another 14 on the way. If anyone comes across any at a decent price, drop me a PM. Thanks!!

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Congrats you're on your way. Will you be starting a registry?

Quote Originally Posted by dfr52 View Post
    Congrats you're on your way. Will you be starting a registry?
    I set one up on the PSA site, and added the cards I have incoming. When I get them, I am scanning them and uploading the scans to PSA.

awesome stuff, keep up the good work bud

Quote Originally Posted by jradford View Post
    I set one up on the PSA site, and added the cards I have incoming. When I get them, I am scanning them and uploading the scans to PSA.
    It can be addicting, but fun.lol

Nice start. I think you will be able to add to the collection quickly. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by htwheelz01 View Post
    Good start so far man.
    Waiting for stuff to come in!! Are there many PSA 10 GU and AU cards out there in general? I cannot imagine too many of them get perfect grades. Guess I can start looking through the Pop report and see.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast