Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LF: Marc Staal

LF: Marc Staal

I'll TRY to get a new tradelist up. I haven't been this busy ever. But I am looking for Marc Staal. Would like the BV to be at least 20-25. Only want to trade UNLESSanyone has his Cup RC by chance.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    i know the last trade talks kinda drizzled, but i have these four marc staals

rookie materials - 25bv
    young guns - 25bv
    09 trilogy ice scripts - n/a bv
    sp fw /999 auto rc - 25bv...

we can try again if you need them ? :)

have his victory rc and ultra rc

also if you are interested I have an eric staal spgu dual jersey from this year. both are white swatches

Quote Originally Posted by 07mears07 View Post
    I'll TRY to get a new tradelist up. I haven't been this busy ever. But I am looking for Marc Staal. Would like the BV to be at least 20-25. Only want to trade UNLESSanyone has his Cup RC by chance.

I have his ITG Superlative Prospect jersey auto...It's a 2 color blue and white....LMK if interested

Hey, mears...I have his SPGU rookie /999. Any more Jordan Staal for me?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast