US government seeks to rein in executive pay

Just another example of big government running wild. Soon there will be government workers in every business to make sure the evil capitalists don't "destroy the economy."

Do private owned companies have a right to decide their own compensation? I say we start regulating compensation and spending, BUT we should start with Obama and the Democratic controlled congress first. Once they stop spending/wasting trillions of dollars at a record pace then I will listen to them on their soap box and Communist ways.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Barney Franks is for it and thinks we should be even tougher than the Obamastration is proposing...that should be all the info you need to realize this is a bad idea. After all he has done to help bring us to this point, he shouldn't even be allowed to have an opinion on financial policy, let alone a vote.

I don't get this at all, but they better step in and regulate what athletes, coaches, actors, musicians, and talk show hosts make too.

It's all about this BS approach to governing nowadays: "Yeah, that'll teach 'em!" Does it make me feel better that some CEO has a salary limit? That doesn't affect me. So stupid. Obama has no freaking clue with the economy.