Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Giants To Take on Hamilton Bulldogs in Gardiner Cup - I AM SO GOING TO SCOTLAND!

Belfast Giants Website

The Belfast Giants are proud to announce their participation in the first ever Gardiner Cup, a four team tournament hosted by the Edinburgh Capitals in late September, with two teams from the American Hockey League making the journey to Scotland as part of the Homecoming Scotland Celebrations.

The tournament will feature the Toronto Marlies (AHL Affiliate of the Toronto Maple Leafs) and the Hamilton Bulldogs (AHL Affiliate of the Montreal Canadiens) along with UK Elite league teams the Edinburgh Capitals and the Belfast Giants, and will take place at Murrayfield Ice Rink in Edinburgh over the weekend of September 26th and 27th.

Giants General Manager Todd Kelman was in Edinburgh on Thursday morning at the official press launch for the event and spoke about the impact this tournament will have for the sport of ice hockey throughout the UK.

http://www.belfastgiants.com/archive...-gardiner-cup/

It's not the NHL but still my team's affiliate! Edingburgh here I come!

Should be a good little time eh? Get to see some up & comers I hope!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Oh yes! and it's not too bad either, the main tournament is on Saturday and Sunday and it's £25 for a whole day ticket, gonna get me tickets for both days! Cant wait! nice 4.5 hours of train but oh well...totally worth it!

go habs!! oops i mean bulldogs!!

question is will hamilton still have a NHL team next year or will they have a NHL team.

That will be a good time to grab in person auto
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

For me, it will be next week with the NHL draft. I am preparing Heros and prospect card to bring with me to get IP auto. I want to go friday night and maybe Sunday too. Try to grab as many as possible.

Do you know a link for possible draft pick order so I can try to have all those cards?
    Hidden Content

I collect all Montreal Canadien. Hidden Content for player, teams you collect

TSN will have a comprehensive list of all the top rated prospects out there, divided by skaters, goalies, North Americans, and Europeans. A great resource.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
    For me, it will be next week with the NHL draft. I am preparing Heros and prospect card to bring with me to get IP auto. I want to go friday night and maybe Sunday too. Try to grab as many as possible.

Do you know a link for possible draft pick order so I can try to have all those cards?
    Well there is this one which we are using for the draft predictor contest:
    http://centralscouting.nhl.com/link3...m&app=rankings

It is split between skaters, goalies and europeans but still handy...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast