Get extra slots in pantherfan82's giveaway! Learn how inside!

Hey guys so ive had my giveaway going for a few months now and i was thinking i would like to expand what kinda stuff i giveaway. I only collect football stuff so thats usually what i have to give away. So i was thinking about a bigger variety of things to give away and give you guys a chance to get more than one slot. So heres what i came up with. Donate something for the giveaway and you get an extra slot per item you donate. You can have up to 5 spots in one months giveaway. I would like some autos, gu cards, rc cards, anything from other sports like baseball, basketball, hockey, etc. This would make it more fun for everybody. Im not expecting you guys to donate stuff with high bv or anything like that. But any little thing will make it more fun for everybody that enters my giveaway. Lmk if you are interested and what you would like to donate. Thanks guys for anybody who contributes. This is a great site with lots of great people and its always fun to be able to give back in some way.