Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FS/FT Joe Mauer Auto'd Full Size 2006 All Star Jersey

Hey guys,

I just obtained another Mauer Jersey so this one is going. I obtained the autograph at the 2009 Twinsfest. As you can see in my bucket, I get alot things signed down there.

It is an authentic 2006 All Star Jersey, signed on the number 7. Not sure what kinda price I am looking for right now, will field offers for now. Will also concider trade/paypal aswell. But come strong with the trade offers. Looking for good BC auto's, Mauer, Morneau, and Killebrew. Here are the pics of the jersey.

Thanks
    Chris

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    wow, no one?!?!

I'm interested in it.
    where did you get the jersey? I've been trying to get an allstar jersey and I can only find the shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by squirtr View Post
    I'm interested in it.
    where did you get the jersey? I've been trying to get an allstar jersey and I can only find the shirt.

PM sent..

that is sweet. if you like anything in my bucket, pm me please
    Chad

Quote Originally Posted by jlock24 View Post
    CMB lmk if your interested in trading

All I am seeing is baseballs...

what kind of bv are you looking for on it? cmb my memorabilia section

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast