Thread: Which O'reilly is better?

Which O'reilly is better?

Trying to figure out which one i'll keep for the collection and which one i'll put in my traders..........

At first the black/white one i thought would be for the collection since it has less white, but that yellow one for some reason looks a little cooler. I don't know. Maybe i'll keep em both until i get a really cool 50/50 black/yellow

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    keep em both. but if i had to choose one, then the 2nd one

I'd do both but if you had to choose keep the black!

Keep them both for the PC!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Personally, since you have 2 multi colored ones to start with, I'd try to chase down the whole spectrum of colors. I think it would be a cool thing to have in a PC. Solid White, Solid Black, Solid Yellow, Yellow/White, White/Black, & Black/Yellow. I know its kind of the complete opposite of what you are looking for but could be kind of a side project.

Adam

yellow/white by far. bruins jersey has a lot more black than yellow. thus yellow being more rare.

Thanks for the imput, i guess i like the yellow better, but i'll hang on to both for a while.

yellow. black and white are the most common swatch colors.