Thread: What to break??? Need help.

What to break??? Need help.

New to collecting racing and I got some money to burn since today was my birthday. Wondering what you guys/gals think is my best bet for my first box break of racing?

2. Kronozio
    how much are you spendding?

Big t's has great prices on boxes, an does the card kid, i definately woundt spend it at walmart or target on retail stuff, youll be disappointed99% of the time. With hobby, most boxes nowdays have a hit per box. Some like Legends, which is my favorite yields 4-6 hits per box. Big T's has 07 legends boxes for about 80 bucks, and WAt for around 60, which is usually 3 hits per box. Stay away from Traks and speedway, they STINK

$125 is my limit. Just looking for the best all around box that has the chance to yield some Autos, RU, and a nice looking base set.

im sure youd be happy with a box of 08 legends, are a couple of 07 or 08 WAT. 125 should cover either