Pick the Pick and get a chanc to meet the player!!

The Thrashers have the fourth overall pick heading into the June 26-27 NHL Entry Draft and if you can guess who they use it on you could win a chance to meet that player through the Pick the Pick Sweepstakes.

In addition to a meet and greet with the player at the Thrashers Duluth practice facility during prospect camp or training camp the lucky winner will also receive a personalized Thrashers jersey and tickets to the first Thrashers home game of the 2009-10 season. Two secondary prizes of tickets to the home opener will also be drawn from all correct respondents.

http://thrashers.atlantaspirit.com/i...7-6fd51b986f68

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

I can't see myself entering...... Atlanta is just a bit too far for me to go, even if I get to meet Evander Kane :)

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    I can't see myself entering...... Atlanta is just a bit too far for me to go, even if I get to meet Evander Kane :)

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    I will enter for ya.

DON