Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Letterman vs Palin

Country
    See Streicher187's Items on eBay

Letterman vs Palin

I find this whole thing funny, the people screaming about not taking shots at children..

FIRST her kid was knocked up, now she is a spokesman for abstinance

SECOND Palin is the one who paraded her out and used her as a prop.. To me that makes her fair game..

FINALLY the right is a joke about this ... Chelsea clinton was whipped by the right including

Mccain calling her the ugly ******* child of Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno

Rush "the king of hipocrits" Limbaugh showing a picture of the clinton cat then saying they have a dog to and showing chelsea..

If you are going to run for public office and YOU put your kids out there then they are fair game get over it.. It's even funnier that the Palins are crying rape now

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

I think people are blowing it way out of proportion. Isn't it Letterman's job to say stuff like that? I wish Palin would quickly fade into Bolivia...she's a train that is in the process of wrecking.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish Palin would accept a job with Vivid Video!!!!

Country

I think people are blowing it way out of proportion. Isn't it Letterman's job to say stuff like that? I wish Palin would quickly fade into Bolivia...she's a train that is in the process of wrecking.

i think that train wrecked the day she was announced as McCain's VP

and since i'm picking on you this friday...isn't it "fade into oblivion"...reminds of the famous Mike Tyson quote "I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian"

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

i think that train wrecked the day she was announced as McCain's VP

She actually got some momentum to begin with, but it's been going down hill ever since.

and since i'm picking on you this friday...isn't it "fade into oblivion"...reminds of the famous Mike Tyson quote "I guess I'm gonna fade into Bolivian"

That's actually what I was quoting...please give me enough credit to know what oblivion is!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wish Palin would accept a job with Vivid Video!!!!

Naughty Naughty.

I just find it hilarious how Bristol goes on and on about how Abstinence doesn't work....and now she is a spokeswoman for it. YAY!

Country

That's actually what I was quoting...please give me enough credit to know what oblivion is!

my bad, i should've known you'd be a fan of Tyson quotes like me...i won't question you like that again

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

my bad, i should've known you'd be a fan of Tyson quotes like me...i won't question you like that again

You're inexplicable desire to pick on me today has just clouded your judgment, that's all

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I thought this was hilarious:

Letterman protest draws more media than activists

A protest rally against David Letterman over a failed joke about Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin and her daughter attracted more members of the media than protesters Tuesday afternoon.

A crowd of 15 protesters upset with the late night comic held signs and occasionally shouted as they stood across the street from Letterman's studio.

But they were often hidden from view by the more than 35 members of the media there to cover the protest, and out-shouted by a few very vocal counter-protesters.

Even if you disagree with the comment, c'mon...a protest calling for Letterman to be fired? Gimme a break. There are much great atrocities in this world than an off-color joke on late night television. I'm glad only 15 showed up...I'm sure Letterman could have some fun with that!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dhudson3417's Items on eBay

Letterman shouldn't have apologized if your sentiments were widely accepted.