17 year old teen arrested on rape and murder of 8 month old

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...n_rape_an.html

Ross, who said he was the boyfriend of the infant's mother, initially told detectives that the baby fell down the stairs while he was babysitting, Fortunato said. But a neighbor reported hearing loud noises coming from the apartment, and investigators noted inconsistencies in Ross's account.

Ross later admitted that he beat the infant repeatedly when he would not stop crying, Fortunato said. When the child began to defecate on himself, Ross said he tried to clean it up, causing the tears, according to the release.

He also already has a pretty long rap sheet for a 17 year old:

Ross has a record of previous arrests for possession of crack cocaine and marijuana, obscenity, battery on a correctional officer, three counts of battery on a teacher, three counts of theft, illegal carrying of a weapon and assault.

Did he even spend any time in jail? I mean he's 17 and had the time to do all of that and still do time. Or can you get away with anything now when you are under 18?
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    there is a special place in HEL for a piece of @#$% like that!

Quote Originally Posted by xnamyeknomx View Post
    there is a special place in HEL for a piece of @#$% like that!

Amen brother...Amen....

i say send him to prison and pair him up with a big dude who has been in for a long, long time, who has not seen a girl in about 30 years. Let him serve about 1 year and when you remove him from his cell, take him right to the chair.

I can't even read stories like this man, I have two young girls 4 & 1 1/2 and I couldn't imagine the pain I would inflict on a person if they did this to my kids.

My sister in law asks me the other day, "why don't you guys find a teenager to watch your kids once or twice a month so you guys (me and my wife) can go out and enjoy each other"

... I told her because I trust no one but family with my kids and I don't know any teenagers within the family. This just goes on to prove my point .... scary stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by JeRmZ View Post
    I can't even read stories like this man, I have two young girls 4 & 1 1/2 and I couldn't imagine the pain I would inflict on a person if they did this to my kids.

My sister in law asks me the other day, "why don't you guys find a teenager to watch your kids once or twice a month so you guys (me and my wife) can go out and enjoy each other"

... I told her because I trust no one but family with my kids and I don't know any teenagers within the family. This just goes on to prove my point .... scary stuff!!
    I can't imagine it either. People seem to be getting more and more disgusting.

Also you are 100% in your thinking. It is better to be safe than sorry. If you have ever done a sex offender search for your town you'd be paranoid at how many people are on it and how close they are to you. Way too many freaks out there.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by JeRmZ View Post
    That's how I am. I've always thought it was disgusting, but since I had my two girls (2 and almost 1), I almost go into a blind rage when I hear stuff like this. I hope I'm never anywhere near a situation like this because I WILL end up in prison.