Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

About the "Crosby Hater" Posts...

Can anyone just say CONGRATS PENS!

I'm a Red Wings fan....and it's killing me that they let this one slip away....

but enough with the Crosby Hater posts!

You PEN fans should be saying WE WON!....and us Red Wing fans should be saying congrats ....there's always next year.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

seriously there are some freaking sore losers around here. congratulate the pens and MOVE ON. LIFE GOES ON WITHOUT THE WINGS WINNING A CUP. my gosh

great game, great series, congrats to the players and especially to Mario.
    Want List; Hidden Content
    Trade List; Hidden Content
    15/16 OPC Platinum Wants; Hidden Content

Can we merge all the CROSBY HATERS threads....

can we STOP all the crosby hating? that'd be cool. hate the guy all you wont but RESPECT his skill at least

Quote Originally Posted by CSSports View Post
    Can we merge all the CROSBY HATERS threads....

good idea, that way we won't have to read so many of them ..Ed

I'm a Wings fan, but I did give it up to the Penguins for being able to get it done and capture their 3rd Stanley Cup championship title in team history. I'm also not a Crosby hater, but a fan and good to see him win his first Stanley Cup title to bring him closer to taking the pantheon with greats like Lemieux and Gretzky.

great game. good series. crosby is the man but the right guy won the MVP. i can understand the sore losers though as i would be one if detroit won. lol

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast