Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Congrats to the Penguins and a funny!

Great series, nice win and congrats to Sidney Crosby who at 21 is truly one of the best we have ever seen grace the ice.

Now folks, just for giggles, I'm gonna be the first to say it.

Crosby 1, Ovechkin - 0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]THE GRICE BOYS: Hidden Content

My son Austin's Anze Kopitar
    PC:Hidden Content
    Article #1 I wrote for SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Article #2 I wrote for SCF!Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    LOOOOOL! oh barrie. you're so funny haha. yeah for sure by the end of his career, crosby will be talked in the same breath as the best. but thats a long ways away

I am definitely loving every moment of this, you gotta give props to Detroit though, they are definitely a very good hockey team..Ed

Congratulations Pittsburgh Penguins! 2009 Stanley Cup champs!!!

A sincere congratulations to all of our Pens fans here at SCF. To think your team was in 10th at one point and you won it all. Also, it was special to see Mario lift the Cup again.

PS. I wonder how much Sid's cards are going to go up now

oh my god I can't believe they closed my thread, get over it nothing wrong with a little gloating, geeeezzzzz
    the guy has been in the league 3 years and people have said he'll never amount to a champion, this win should silence his critics. Youngest Captain ever to win a cup. way to go Sid now his YG just went up triple the bv! glad I kept mine.

Quote Originally Posted by senrab View Post
    A sincere congratulations to all of our Pens fans here at SCF. To think your team was in 10th at one point and you won it all. Also, it was special to see Mario lift the Cup again.
    I will second that, it was great to see Mario lift the cup again...Ed

Sidney is the best and he will only get BETTER!!!

Congratulations to him and the entire team
    Hidden Content
    tradepage/photobucket
    Hidden Content

"I also Trade based on BV, Not SV so dont quote me Ebay Sales"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast