Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    Who gained hobby love after the playoffs?

    Now that the playoffs are over, which players had an increase in card value after the playoffs?

    The obvious ones would have to be...

    Darren Helm-great energy player who never took a shift off and won fans with his work ethic

    Jonas Hiller-Had a fantastic playoffs and was nearly unbeatable while carrying his team past the first round and almost beating Detroit

    Simeon Varlamov-Stole the Rangers series back for the Caps and gave Washington hope in a real goaltender after having to deal with theodore all year...

    Max Talbot- clutch, nuff said.

    Anyone else?

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    I think Jonathan Ericsson's stock rose even higher. He had 4 goals in the playoffs. For any defenseman thats great, for a young D man like him thats fantastic.

    Claude Giroux of the Flyers put on a show in the first round and was the Flyers best player. Thats when his value skyrocketed even more so than it had in the previous month.

    Every young player on the Pens just go ta boost in value as well. Now their young players have a cup to back them up.

    Thats my two cents

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by richied98 View Post
    I think Jonathan Ericsson's stock rose even higher. He had 4 goals in the playoffs. For any defenseman thats great, for a young D man like him thats fantastic.

    Claude Giroux of the Flyers put on a show in the first round and was the Flyers best player. Thats when his value skyrocketed even more so than it had in the previous month.

    Every young player on the Pens just go ta boost in value as well. Now their young players have a cup to back them up.

    Thats my two cents
    Since Jordan Staal has been in the finals his cards go pretty high. It's hard for me to get great deals...but I have here and there.

  5. #4

  6. #5

  7. #6
    Crosby too. After winning a Cup his card value has to rise for sure.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content l Hidden Content l Hidden Content
    Majorly collecting Steven Stamkos (930 unique cards)
    Also looking for other current Lightning players



  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by UltimateHockeyFan View Post
    Crosby too. After winning a Cup his card value has to rise for sure.
    Thts great i got his MVP rookie lol and today i also got a makin trilogy jersey :) i think marc andre fluery will rise did u guys see the crazy save at the end omg!!!

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by NYR95 View Post
    Thts great i got his MVP rookie lol and today i also got a makin trilogy jersey :) i think marc andre fluery will rise did u guys see the crazy save at the end omg!!!
    That was incredible...that was the sort of save champions make.

    Anyways, people probably want to buy Dan Bylsma rookie cards now

  10. #9
    if you want to talk some other forms of playoffs, andrei loktionov

  11. #10
    Just when you thought it couldn't happen, Sidney Crosby's value will rise even more.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

    2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on