Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Who gained hobby love after the playoffs?

Now that the playoffs are over, which players had an increase in card value after the playoffs?

The obvious ones would have to be...

Darren Helm-great energy player who never took a shift off and won fans with his work ethic

Jonas Hiller-Had a fantastic playoffs and was nearly unbeatable while carrying his team past the first round and almost beating Detroit

Simeon Varlamov-Stole the Rangers series back for the Caps and gave Washington hope in a real goaltender after having to deal with theodore all year...

Max Talbot- clutch, nuff said.

Anyone else?

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    I think Jonathan Ericsson's stock rose even higher. He had 4 goals in the playoffs. For any defenseman thats great, for a young D man like him thats fantastic.

Claude Giroux of the Flyers put on a show in the first round and was the Flyers best player. Thats when his value skyrocketed even more so than it had in the previous month.

Every young player on the Pens just go ta boost in value as well. Now their young players have a cup to back them up.

Thats my two cents

Quote Originally Posted by richied98 View Post
    I think Jonathan Ericsson's stock rose even higher. He had 4 goals in the playoffs. For any defenseman thats great, for a young D man like him thats fantastic.

Claude Giroux of the Flyers put on a show in the first round and was the Flyers best player. Thats when his value skyrocketed even more so than it had in the previous month.

Every young player on the Pens just go ta boost in value as well. Now their young players have a cup to back them up.

Thats my two cents
    Since Jordan Staal has been in the finals his cards go pretty high. It's hard for me to get great deals...but I have here and there.

Crosby too. After winning a Cup his card value has to rise for sure.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content l Hidden Content l Hidden Content
    Majorly collecting Steven Stamkos (873 unique cards)
    Also looking for other current Lightning players

Quote Originally Posted by UltimateHockeyFan View Post
    Crosby too. After winning a Cup his card value has to rise for sure.
    Thts great i got his MVP rookie lol and today i also got a makin trilogy jersey :) i think marc andre fluery will rise did u guys see the crazy save at the end omg!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NYR95 View Post
    Thts great i got his MVP rookie lol and today i also got a makin trilogy jersey :) i think marc andre fluery will rise did u guys see the crazy save at the end omg!!!
    That was incredible...that was the sort of save champions make.

Anyways, people probably want to buy Dan Bylsma rookie cards now

if you want to talk some other forms of playoffs, andrei loktionov

Just when you thought it couldn't happen, Sidney Crosby's value will rise even more.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast