Daniel Gibson Exquisite rc auto patch 2 colors /225 BV 120... for $32

Looking to make a quick transaction. Following card available for $32 dlvd or trade only for baseball dual/triple autos. Last one on ebay got $37, so i priced this card to sell immediately. Scan is bad, card is not cut off at all as it looks with the E in exquisite

2. Kronozio
    Card looks like it was trimmed. I say this because even if it was centered and the "E" form Exquisite was on the card, the "E" from Rookie would be cut of the card. Thats to bad. It s a nice card of a good player.

card is not trimmed the scan is too close up...both the E in ex and the E in rookie are both on the card...and do u know how impossible it would be to trim a card this thick...but I assure every1 all the letters are there

Quote Originally Posted by johnm021 View Post
    card is not trimmed the scan is too close up...both the E in ex and the E in rookie are both on the card...and do u know how impossible it would be to trim a card this thick...but I assure every1 all the letters are there

I misunderstood, Sorry. But it wouldnt be hard to trim that card with the right guide blade, as long as you new what you were doing.