Everything in the bucket for sale Weber, Hodgson, many other high end cards

I have decided to sell everything I own as far as cards are concerned. Between the cost and time I have to put into power engineering I simply don't have enough for the hobby as well so the hobby has to go as the job pays the bills. Maybe after I am finished power engineering I will get back to the hobby but for now I need money more than cards. The only card not for sale in my bucket is the one of my daughter. I also Have the complete hockey auto set of champs mini auto's including any ink variations I could find. Please pm me with offers on what you would like. I will not respond if you do not include a price for the cards you want. Please note that I will not separate the champs set or the 1997-98 be a player auto set. They must be sold as sets as I have put a lot into both and especially the be a player set as I have included as many variations of the auto's as well.
    Looking for Kjell Dahlin and Joacim Eriksson .
    Also collecting Curtis McKenzie and all hard signed rookie cards of Bo Horvat.

Hidden Content

No takers on any of my bucket list?

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

I guess you have to drop the slash at the end of the sig in order to connect.

Hidden Content

i can use the cheevers donruss auto red, lmk thanks by pm

your champs mini autos are awesome, free bump too ! :)

please pm me a price on your hodgson items, as well as the sedin modo autos