Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Manhunt Break: 08-09 O-Pee-Chee Premier Hockey

Another cool video by (Samuwry7) Andrew! If you beg enough, you may be the next victim.

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Very nicely done!!
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Awesome job guys, another nicely done video! Housed a couple good laughs as well.

This gets better and better! Very nice!
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Andrew,
    As always nice but looking to see the nice couple from Florida that you met on the pier for one of your video's per our phone chat. Best of luck on this endeavor and keep pushing this with the help of Nick. As you two should have some success if you keep it up.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Thanks Don, thanks all for the high praise. I'll pass em along to Lubosucks Films too (my friend Nik) :-p

Next up, we gotta finish Legendary Cuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuwry7 View Post
    Thanks Don, thanks all for the high praise. I'll pass em along to Lubosucks Films too (my friend Nik) :-p

Next up, we gotta finish Legendary Cuts.
    Well I know who the brain is but the guy that makes it happen is the one that deserves as much credit. If he ever pops in let us know will send him a post of Praise. Keep it up and hopefully, the Video footage with the Family from Florida on the Pier is a little lighter.

DON
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

Quote Originally Posted by doniceage View Post
    Well I know who the brain is but the guy that makes it happen is the one that deserves as much credit. DON
    Oh absolutely- it makes me sick I'm first in the credits. Nik is incredible at the editing bay, he makes incredible decisions, and I feel lucky I can trust him so implicitly. It's a very equal effort.

You have a major talent! As much as I love these video's I hope you apply it to more than just cards! Awesome a always!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast