Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Joey Votto, Josh Hamilton, Justin Morneau, Verlander..More HIGHEND autos FT

Here are some scans...just wanting to make some deals..lmk what you like!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

LMK what you need for the Votto, since it's not an auto

Quote Originally Posted by langeatang1 View Post
    Here are some scans...just wanting to make some deals..lmk what you like!

I am interested in these:

Votto XF
    Hamilton REF
    Verlander auto
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

im also interested in the Votto very much...cmb and lmk...if u dont see anything lmk who or what team you collect cuz I have some stuff not loaded in the bucket yet. thnaks

Hendircks- i know its just an xfractor rc...but sorry didnt see anything

notes-i know its not worth anything much..but love the jared allen blue ref..lmk what we can do on that..

cincyfan- i collect twins...longoria, lincicum, pujols, mauer, morneau, kershaw, mccutchen, didnt see anything on your site..

notes-i know its not worth anything much..but love the jared allen blue ref..lmk what we can do on that..
    Anything I can add with that to get anything I listed?

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

no the ones you liked are all highend..i just one the allen as a little thing..

no the ones you liked are all highend..i just one the allen as a little thing..
    What would you be willing to trade for it then?

Not sure what you'd consider in your bucket.

umm idk i dont have anything that small in there really..i could probably hook you up with a GU or something...or some philly stuff to make it worth your while

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast