Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Packers training camp?

Packers training camp?

Just wondering is anyone has been there? I just wanted to know the signing habits of the Packer players?

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

Quote Originally Posted by GBforce12 View Post
    bump
    Players walk or ride bikes after practice from don hudson field across the parking lot to lambeau field. Thats when they might sign autographs for you. But don't expect aaron rodgers or anyone like that.

Players walk or ride bikes after practice from don hudson field across the parking lot to lambeau field. Thats when they might sign autographs for you. But don't expect aaron rodgers or anyone like that.
    Ya I knew they ride there bikes down to the practice facility, I was just wondering what some of the signing habits are of some of the players.

I was there 2 years ago when Jennings was a rookie. I got him and 13 others on a hat. But I haved talked to members and Rodgers does sign,jackson,woodson,wynn,jennings some times and all other little name players. I have no idea about kampman

But I haved talked to members

Who did you talk to? Are they still on this site?

I can sell you a BJ Raji jersey if you are interested.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast