Talking 2009 Hershey bears Calder cup party

Just got back from the Hershey Bears Calder cup part I made a banner with the Calder championship logo on it and was able to get 22 autos on it. It's sweet! I will post a photo of it this week. As for the party It was very wild showing of about 4000 fans
    Last edited by BIXLERGRAPHICS; 06-14-2009 at 12:42 AM. Reason: I'm Tired lol

2. SCC - Feb 2018

Ahhh Yeah good catch, lol I'm very exhausted and tired. Should have waited till the morning to post.

i'm sure anyone that knows hockey that it was only a spelling error(calter cup)opposed to a knowledge error.some people are quick to critisize.

cheers mike
    Hi All

My main focus in collecting are SPA Future Watch Auto's and UD Young Guns. My secondary collecting is of all years of Canvas YG's.

Hidden Content

"Photo of banner" Banner is 3' by 6' the red inks are the players and the black inks are the coaches, mascot and game announcer. Took me about 2 hours to achieve this with a little help from my sister in law. She would stand in one line an me in another the banner was held by the person in the shortest line, and by the time it was signed by one the other person was near their player. Worked out good!

Last edited by BIXLERGRAPHICS; 06-14-2009 at 09:25 PM.

Very nice banner! Glad to hear you had a good time there as well!

Awesome auto's on that front as well. A nice keepsake for sure.

Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!