Arrow Mid-High end trade list with scans. Lets get some trades done!!!

Hello all
    Looking to make a few trades. I am looking mostly for HOF autos and GU of pre-war stars. I also collect rare Andre Dawsons and
    will consider Justin Upton autos and some star autos. Not looking to trade down unless its something I need badly. Let me know
    what you can use and what you have to trade.
    AJ

Heres a link to the Mid-High end trade list
    http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...NFT/?start=all
    Heres a link to some lower ended stuff
    http://s28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...ade/?start=all

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

also like the brian jordan patch on your homepage as well as the moises alou patch

Quote Originally Posted by bravesastros View Post
    also like the brian jordan patch on your homepage as well as the moises alou patch
    Good morning
    I am a HOF collector and you have a few things I like but whats off limits or NFT on your pages so I dont list things that arent FT.
    AJ

all hof game used if ft except the ted williams jakie robinson, roberto clementes, rogers hornsby i think

Quote Originally Posted by bravesastros View Post
    all hof game used if ft except the ted williams jakie robinson, roberto clementes, rogers hornsby i think
    Trade value on the Dizzy Dean,Feldman auto, Longoria/Pence auto, Fielder auto, Bench game, Mccovey dual GU and the Fisk/Vlad dual patch.
    AJ