Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone want these 2 evan longoria masterpieces rc?

i have 2 08 ud masterpieces evan longoria rc's.Looking for a nice basketball or football RC . lmk if your interested, thanks
    Last edited by raiderfan679; 06-15-2009 at 09:32 PM.

Yes, I am interested.

CMB and LMK what you'd like.
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

Hows a JaMarcus Russell Rookie Premiere BCCG 9 Graded forr both? PM me. Thanks!

i am interested, pm of what you might want??

notes2us: i really liked the brennan = [. ill think about the henne and something else. Thanks

jpc: im gonna pass on the russell right now. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan679 View Post
    notes2us: i really liked the brennan = [. ill think about the henne and something else. Thanks

jpc: im gonna pass on the russell right now. Thanks
    NP, just LMK
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

taking a few more offers on these

I like these and the rose i got a rudi johnson auto jsy iw ould consider doing for the 3 if u added something small
    If you like to bet sports get a hold of me via pm!
    If you can get a better deal then what I can offer I hope you take that. I'm just throwing you an offer of what I would pay for it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast