4 packs series 2. REVERSE THE CURSE?

broke 4 packs of series 2. why? i don't know. was at my shop getting a box to store my cards in because the one i have now became full and i was gunna get a box but then i realized that i don't want anymore UD boxes unless Loktionov has rookie cards in it and they were out of BTP so just grabbed four packs of series 2 to cure the itch. did i reverse the curse of never getting anything in packs?

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    you did awesome for series two, jerseys are impossible to pull!

this was hobby btw. not retail. but yeah they're hard to pull from just loose packs. the box i pulled from looked full but looked like two boxes left over packs put into one

Go Andy!

That seemed like a winner to me. Nothing huge, but still a winner.

It beats my last pack break....

nice break, too bad you didnt pull any sharks :)

Quote Originally Posted by G0SHARKSG0 View Post
    nice break, too bad you didnt pull any sharks :)
    well that was the glory of the break i forgot to post about. not a single shark base even!!!!!

and what was weird was the base card right behind the stoll jersey was a stoll base

Your lucky u pulled a jersey, i busted a blaster today and picked up a victory gold rookie and young guns of brett skinner and justin peters

Nice hit with the jersey!
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content