Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Six Flags files for bankruptcy

Six Flags files for bankruptcy

In an effort to shed $1.8 billion in debt, popular theme-park chain Six Flags announced Saturday that it was filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

Six Flags operates 20 theme parks in the United States, Mexico and Canada.

The filing will not affect the operation of the company's 20 parks in the United States, Mexico and Canada, said spokeswoman Sandra Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers Atlanta Falcons
    Twitter: @JesRey7 See jesrey7's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

oh man it's my favorite theme park, i'll probably be heading there sometime in September when it's empty and everyone is at school

Country

Cedar Point >>> any other park on the planet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Cedar Point >>> any other park on the planet

I beg to differ. While Cedar Point is great, I think that Kings Island trumps it just slightly. But Cedar Point is a VERY close second. Red, are you from Ohio?

Country

I beg to differ. While Cedar Point is great, I think that Kings Island trumps it just slightly. But Cedar Point is a VERY close second. Red, are you from Ohio?

I'm from PA...and I've been to King's Island several times too

Cedar Point OWNS Kings Island....haha

I haven't been to Kings Island in probably 7 or 8 years though...but the only thing it really had going on was The Beast.....at night!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

This is HUGE news
    I live 10 miles from a Six Flags the one in Agawam MA
    I cant afford to go!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Gtbballer200's Items on eBay

That sucks....i live between STL and Gurnee....ugh dont close on me!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i live by the one in SA. Hope it doesn't close on me...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

I'm from PA...and I've been to King's Island several times too

Cedar Point OWNS Kings Island....haha

I haven't been to Kings Island in probably 7 or 8 years though...but the only thing it really had going on was The Beast.....at night!

Then you haven't been there for the Son of Beast and their new ride, Diamondback.

Country

Then you haven't been there for the Son of Beast and their new ride, Diamondback.

no, but i have heard about Son of Beast....i would like to go back and ride that

one thing I remember from King's Island was the Drop Zone...I hate freefall rides, but I was peer pressured into riding it...but literally a week after going on Drop Zone, I was watching headline news, and there is an identical park in California owned by Paramount (not King's Island, but Treasure Island maybe?) with an identical ride called Drop Zone...and the one in California had a malfunction where the chest straps didn't lock and a person flew out of their chair and died....I said never again would I ever go on a ride like that, and it's been almost 10 years since....I just won't do it...haha....plus the fact there was another freefall type ride at a six flags park within the last year or two where the brakes didn't work and it slammed to the ground and somebody's legs literally shattered off

because of those stories, i ride coasters only

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast