Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travisbryantjmu's Items on eBay

08-09 Topp's Chrome question

I've already bought 1 hobby box and 3-4 of the blue boxes, and I was thinking about purchasing some more, but I had a couple of quick questions for people collecting this set/trading this set/with any info about this set.

-I was wondering if anyone had seen the printing plates of rookies being pulled (i think they are cian 1/1), or if there were any rookie printing plates that could be pulled.

-If any of the superfractors had been pulled of rookies, LBJ, KB.

-How are the '58/'59 variation auto's #?

-Last question - in each posters opinion is it worth it more to purchase 1 hobby box for 60-100 (depnding price/when you get it) or to purchase 4-5 of the smaller blue boxes with 8 packs each? I was under the impression you could pull good cards from both, but it seems like the real "hits" come out of the hobby boxes.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

Hobby boxes have one auto per box. The retail boxes have x-fractor only. You will not likely pull one auto out of 4-5 retail boxes. If you are set collecting the x-fractors and do not care about autos, I would buy retail. Otherwise, there is no point to buying retail.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See travisbryantjmu's Items on eBay

awesome thanks for the info! And I need to look at the PM you sent me, been pretty busy the lst few day sso I haven't had too much time, sorry!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See doctom2005's Items on eBay

awesome thanks for the info! And I need to look at the PM you sent me, been pretty busy the lst few day sso I haven't had too much time, sorry!

No problem. I am up right now due to a thunderstorm waking me up. I will be out of town for the next few days. LMK when I get back.

Thanks,

Tom