Oversized Wayne Gretzky McDoanald 1997 UD FT

cleaned out the garage and found this in a box
    don't know bv but really don't care, the top leaft corner has a slight bend very small, can't see it in scan and the holder oversized top loader is cracked I'd get another holder but nobody sells them where I live..
    so I'm putting a $10-15BV trade on it, looking for leafs or will sell for $5U.S shipped anywhere in North America.
    Attachment 26378

i got a higher trade value then that on it, they were instant winners, hard to get actually if i recall
    yours is the only other one ive seen actually besides mine

Quote Originally Posted by andrewconnors9 View Post
    i got a higher trade value then that on it, they were instant winners, hard to get actually if i recall
    yours is the only other one ive seen actually besides mine
    I know but it does have some damage in the top corner
    I just want it outta here,maybe I'll make the trade value between $15-20
    I know they were only given to McD's employees in a raffle at some stores, My sister won this and a full frame auto set thats hanging in here kids room. from what I undestand they were only limited # made I've heard anywhere from 100-1000 so I'm sure a gretzky collector will enjoy this piece.

I also have one of those. It was not easy to find. I don't remember how much I paid for it.

yeah the beckett values for all those gretzky redemptions, including the 5x7 auto, etc all say 0.25$, why i dont know, ive emailed beckett about 4 or 5 times asking and they never respond